Drunk Meter is the ultimate, easiest, and most sophisticated way to gauge/track and share your drunkenness using your Android device.
• No ads
• A reaction time test accurate to nanoseconds
• A balance test that measures impulse on your device with gravity filtered out
• A coordination test that measures your ability to trace lines in density independent pixels
• Save your scores
• Detailed results, analysis, and comparisons to your previous sober and inebriated scores which tell you how drunk you are and whether your tolerance is improving
• The ability to share pics and text of your results with your friends
• Worldwide Drunk Meter calculated average scores for each test and number of drinks
• Detailed comparisons of your scores to the worldwide averages (your unique scores are never shared with anyone else unless you want to share them)
• Detailed graphs of your scores vs. the worldwide averages and the ability to share them with your friends
• Your saved results from Drunk Meter Lite are automatically transferred over
Obviously, this app does not measure Blood Alcohol Content (BAC) and should not be used to make decisions when drunk.
*Write External Storage is needed to take screenshots so you can share them if you want to
*Internet, Access Network State, and Read Phone State are all needed in order to fetch the worldwide averages from our servers and for checking to see if the app is licensed
*Check License to see if the app is licensed
Drunk Meter is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-08-19. The program can be installed on Android 2.2 and up.
Drunk Meter (version 126.96.36.199) has a file size of 1.02 GB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 5 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.